3M Open Graphic and Content Creation Intern
Assist with day-to-day graphic design and marketing efforts. The ideal candidate must have excellent oral, written, and digital communication skills, work well under pressure, be highly motivated, organized, and a team player. They will be able to multi-task and be proficient in shooting videos with their own camera. Must have good experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Premiere, and Illustrator.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with content creation to promote the 3M Open through digital content for web and social media.
- Work with Social Media team to ensure all social media channel graphic needs are met.
- Assist with creating graphics for digital marketing materials including emails banners, website content, and sales/marketing material.
- Assist with the production of the Official Tournament Guide, including gathering photos, content, and ads from sponsors.
- Work with Sponsorship/Activation team on any sponsor graphic needs including signage, ads and social media sponsored content.
- Own digital content updates/run of show from regular website updates to monster board messaging during 3M Open week.
* Candidates will be contacted after January 2nd via email if selected for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.