Do you love trying to uncover what your fellow co-workers are really trying to achieve? Do you like to automate things for people? Do you get amped about data hygiene? Do you enjoy designing APIs & working with a variety of databases?
What our Senior Developers do:
- Work closely with the Director of Technology & Product Managers to design solutions based on business unit inputs much of which will include a variety of systems & APIs
- For Salesforce efforts
- Workflow/Trigger development
- Object/Field creation, adjustments
- Creation of custom lightning ui components using SF technology
- Produce collateral when necessary in the form of diagrams or documents to capture requirements, design, and implementation detail
- Study & understand related data systems & connections surrounding our salesforce instance in order to own the data governance for salesforce & help improve other systems
- Implement and test your solutions against the requirements & work with stakeholders to tune and refine features
- Investigate data issues & support correction/movement when needed
- Support people in defining & generating reports from Salesforce & Looker
- Help define and manage the various security settings of Salesforce (Profile, object level, field level etc)
- HTML/CSS, enough to support basic component development
- Basic experience/understanding database security settings, configuration
- Database design, data maintenance & transformations
- Experience with git & sw versioning practices
- Excellent written communication skills, quality assurance of one’s own work, and adherence to commitments & expectation management
- Bonus if you have experience with one or more from the following: Salesforce customizations, Apex classes/triggers, CSS (advanced), Lightning Web Component development/creation, experience with Communities/Force.com sites, experience with Looker, API development.
- A few APIs on a variety of technologies (working towards consolidation)
- Redshift warehouse
- Association Anywhere, a boutique system by ACGI
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
The PGA of America is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. DFWP.