Assist in the merchandising responsibilities involving all uniform programs for the PGA of America and other special projects to deliver on the overall objectives of the Association.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
- Assist in the merchandise portion of Junior League golf in conjunction with Association needs
- Maintain regular season facilitation through UGP and GARB
- Review and organize uniform delivery from Underground Printing HQ for JLG uniform delivery
- Assist in managing JLG uniform inventory
- Distribute team member uniforms
PGA Department Orders
- Order gifting products for PGA Departments
- Facilitate orders involving merchandise requested by PGA Staff, departments, and on-site offices for the use of promotional items, gifts, and uniforms
- Coordinate returns and exchanges between associate staff and vendors
- Research and review internal invoicing codes and department transfers for accuracy
- Participate in Cup Team planning sessions involving supplies, schedules, travel, etc.
- Assist in Team and/or Junior RC Team event ordering for participants, staff and VIPS
- Compile and organize uniform scripts for Captains, Players, Spouses, and Caddies
- Gather materials required for gifting for the even through internal departments
- Communicate with Team and families on uniform program and expectations
- Organize uniform shipments for players and spouses
- Aid in returns and size exchanges
PGA Related Uniforms (Staff, Board, & Volunteers)
- Aid in distributing for all events with both Ralph Lauren and New Era
- Assist in Exchange Area for uniforms at UCD event
- Reconcile all returns and exchanges
- Assist in the selection of staff uniform assortment and process orders in conjunction with
- Association needs
- Maintain accuracy of the Staff Uniform Submission spreadsheet and assist finance by collecting data for account transfers and charges for each department
Monitor the uniform overages for exchanges and request miscellaneous gifts
PGA Merchandise Tents
- Perform merchandising functions as requested including store management procedures, product organization, and vendor communication.
- Assist in the development of the Championship Shops as needed in regards to product, displays, POS systems, customer service, etc.
- No supervisory responsibility.
- No budgetary responsibility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business Administration, Marketing, Merchandising or related field.
- One years’ related experience in Golf Merchandising, Purchasing and Product Development Required.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must exhibit knowledge and understanding of event merchandising with an emphasis in purchasing, product development, and business administration. Demonstrate an understanding of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis in Excel and database tools.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- 30% Travel is required both domestically and internationally for consecutive weeks at a time.
- This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.