Assist with the day-to-day operations, marketing and strategic development of select PGA partners in order to maximize return on investment and objectives, and ensure renewal, while driving maximum benefits and services to the Association and its constituents.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
- Support in the day-to-day management of key corporate, OEM and media partners.
- Work closely with Account Manager to develop long-term strategies related to each partner as well as day-to-day contractual obligations.
- Lead recording of meetings, both internal/external, while supporting logistics of local and national marketing programs, partner status reports/calls and management of Section initiatives/platforms.
- Assist with partner activation efforts that meet the PGA’s mission of serving the member and growing the game.
- Coordinate national and local market promotions with partners in support of PGA Major Championships to drive awareness, ticket sales and tune-in.
- Manage Partnership Development ticketing for PGA spectator events.
- Support operations and logistics in regard to select partner activations at PGA championships and ensuring all contractual obligations are delivered.
- Communicate regularly with Section staff regarding national grassroots initiatives.
- Interface with clients and their respective agencies (when applicable) to assist with partnership development, enhance activation and deliver on commitments to help ensure renewal.
- Aid in monitoring comments from the Association’s constituents about member benefit programs and provide timely and appropriate feedback to the partners while ensuring each inquiry is brought to full resolution.
- Provide input for departmental monthly status reports, departmental budget assumptions, business plans and any other reports as requested.
- Assist Manager with scheduling meetings, recap summaries and agendas for planning meetings.
- Manage ancillary responsibilities for Partnership Management team, including but not limited to contractual partner media budgets/deliverables, PGA.org upkeep and weekly/monthly Member communication on behalf of partners, department wide invitation lists for various events, etc.
No supervisory responsibilities.
No financial responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree: (B.A.) in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, Sports Management or related major.
- Three years related experience in account management, marketing, sales, and/or promotions.
Proficient in several computer programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and use of internet.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
Job Knowledge/Technology: Must have knowledge of managing multiple priorities, in a multi-functional work environment. Must have the ability to understand basic P & L statements. Must possess skills in project management, planning, organizing and directing skills including defining direction of programs. Demonstrated ability in team building and business/relationship development, including strategic partner relationships. Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Ability to travel is required.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.