Fall 2020 - Broadcasting/Video Production Intern with Hurricane Junior Golf Tour in Winter Garden · FL
About the HJGT
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Sports Management/Marketing or other related fields
- This is an unpaid internship, and you must receive at least one (1) credit for the onsite experience from an accredited College/University.
- Must be within good standing of your College/University
- Shoot and edit video for features, marketing, and social media
- Communicate with the digital marketing manager
- Plan out months of video coverage and create personal deadlines
- Help with graphic/motion content for website, social media, constant contact, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Preferred experience in Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro
- Understanding of motion graphic editing
- Quick response time and turnaround
- Detail oriented
- Responsible and organized
Why intern with HJGT?
- College Credit for getting hands on, once in a lifetime educational experience
- Minimal Travel
- Access to 3 golf courses at Orange County National. Interns can pay Crooked Cat, Panther Lake, and the Tooth (Prices vary)
- Hands on experience and to learn every aspect of tournament operations, retail marketing, and video productions
- Resume building workshops
- Classroom sessions with HJGT employees to assist with career planning
- Recommendation letters from full time employees
- Networking events
- Interns will be provided with fully furnished housing at Champions Gate in Orlando, FL.
- Washer & Dryer
- Appliances (stove and microwave)
- Internet and TV
- Experience in the golf industry
- To obtain full-time employment with HJGT or through its network
Hurricane Junior Golf Tour is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
How experienced are you with Adobe Creative Cloud?
Can you relocate to Orlando, FL?
Do you receive college credit?
Are you comfortable being on camera?