In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will develop and implement effective recruiting and sourcing strategies to attract a diverse pool of top talent for Augusta National Golf Club (ANGC). The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations while ensuring candidate experience is at the highest level. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Talent Acquisition professional with solid core recruiting skills who knows how to develop a sourcing strategy, properly assess candidate qualifications, and effectively present and close opportunities.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the Club.
- Evaluate resumes, interview, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- In partnership with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, oversee the coordination and scheduling of interviews.
- Establish strong relationships with internal employees and hiring managers to foster a partnership throughout the interview process.
- Work with leaders to understand and develop their specific recruiting goals and implement recruiting strategies that are aligned with the goals.
- In partnership with the University Relations team, build a robust partnership with Universities and trade schools.
- Gather and present market data on hiring trends and market compensation.
- Ensure positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Physical demands are outlined immediately below.
- Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
- Occasionally required to walk and work with hands and arms, lift up to 25 pounds and/or drive a golf cart.
- Constantly required to sit, sometimes for several hours at a time, and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other duties which are deemed by management to be an important part of the job
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build solid relationships.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and high attention to details
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 3-5 years experience in the Human Resources field required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field required; five years’ direct Human Resources experience may be substituted for a formal degree
- Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC), preferred
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program
Projected Work Schedule:
Normal work hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays. May have some travel July through November.