Digital Product Coordinator (Temp) with XFL in Stamford · CT
Sports Jobs in Stamford · CT
Web/Creative Services: Web Design/Development
About the XFL
The new XFL is reimagining football for the 21st century with a brand new, fan-first league that’s giving fans more action, access, and fun. Delivering authentic, high-energy football for the whole family at an affordable price, the XFL offers fast-paced games with fewer play stoppages and simpler rules. The league consists of eight teams in markets across the country, 45-man active rosters, and a 10-week regular season schedule with a postseason that includes two semifinal playoff games and a championship game. The XFL is a single entity that owns the league and all teams, employing professionals at the Stamford, CT headquarters as well as in each of the markets that the teams call home.
About the Role
The XFL is reinventing the next generation of digital products that fans use to engage with their favorite sport and team. As a Digital Product Coordinator, you will help bring that vision to life through a range of digital platforms and experiences.
Supporting the Digital Product team’s daily efforts, you’ll assist the release of updates and ongoing sustainment of the XFL’s digital platforms, driving the experience a user has when they interact with the XFL.
Partnering with Technologists, Data Analysts, UX Designers and Content Creators, you will be central to combining technical and creative competency, speaking their language and constantly inventing new ideas and priorities that drive industry-defining business growth.
Reporting to the VP, Digital Product, you will work to support a range of strategic initiatives across the XFL’s digital portfolio including our website and mobile app.
What you will do
- Own and update individual sections of our website and app, scheduling and prioritizing against a number of important initiatives.
- Gain a deep understanding of our users, their personas, and how they engage with our digital products, making recommendations on how to constantly improve their experience and engage them with new features and functionality.
- Assist with the creation of mock-ups, flows and wireframes that demonstrate user journeys with comprehensive specifications.
- Using an Agile approach to product development, define and develop user stories based on requirements, communicating them to the Development team and updating relevant stakeholders.
- Advocate our digital products and ongoing vision to every level of the organization, providing meaningful insights to stakeholders and bringing value to the business.
- Ensure consistent high-quality products, rigorously testing new feature releases using Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Work with Research groups to conduct usability testing, rapidly understanding user behaviors, testing new concepts and influencing product strategy.
- Stay constantly aware of an evolving competitive market and evangelize trends in the sports and entertainment technology landscape.
What you will bring
- 1-3 years’ Digital Product experience in either the Sports, Technology or Entertainment industry.
- Experience supporting digital product launches and lifecycles, with demonstrable examples of websites and mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A history of building relationships across a wide range of professional disciplines, with an ability to build trust and consensus across teams, including Technology, Sales, Marketing and Research.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-driven, capable of managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Highly adaptable to change, and capable of determining direction when faced with ambiguity and evolving business conditions.
- An entrepreneurial approach with constant curiosity and eagerness to improve the experience fans have when they engage with the XFL’s digital products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, including user testing, analytics and user personas.
- Confidence and polish interacting with all business levels, with experience translating and presenting complex ideas effectively.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The XFL maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits and terminations.
**Only applicants who are legally authorized to work for The XFL will be considered. The XFL does not provide any work authorization sponsorship, or any assistance in securing, maintaining, or extending work authorization.**
By submitting this application I acknowledge and understand that Alpha Entertainment LLC [XFL] will collect and use my personal information in accordance with XFL’s Applicant Privacy Notice (https://www.xfl.com/legal/ccpa/xfl-applicant-notice).
How did you hear about this job?