Workplace Support Engineer with XFL in Seattle · WA
Sports Jobs in Seattle · WA
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
About the XFL
The XFL is reimagining football by bringing fans closer to the game they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. Providing our users fun, easy experiences is what our work is about, and the Teammate Support team plays a vital role in our fan-centric approach. At the XFL you will collaborate with your team using a variety of management tools to support a wide range of devices and systems. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us. If technology and people are your passions, you've come to the right place.
About the Role
XFL is looking for a Team Workplace Support Engineer to provide best in class technical services support to XFL teammates. He/she will play a hands-on role in supporting the Fan Engagement and local team offices and must be well versed in both PC, MAC, printer, mobile and VOIP endpoint support and troubleshooting. The primary role of the Workplace Support Engineer is to provide level-1 and level-2 support for the XFL Technology environment. This includes the administration and support of both hardware and software as it relates to Enterprise Technology, maintaining and managing client/server applications and desktop-based operating systems deployed within the company.
What you will do
- Provide Help Desk level-1 and level-2 support for XFL workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices and other network attached devices.
- Building, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting both MAC and Windows desktops & laptops.
- GSuite and Gmail account administration.
- Software & license installation.
- Deskside support for all hardware and software related issues.
- First call phone support for all technical remote issues.
- Develop & document tools/procedures.
- Install & maintain 3rd party software & licensing.
- Set up & move systems as necessary.
- Analyze issues & create solutions for hardware & software problems.
- Participation in managing support calls to Teammate Support Desk.
- Travel and on-call support as needed.
What you will bring
- College diploma or university degree, preferably in technology,
- 5+ years of Helpdesk troubleshooting experience,
- A+ or Network+ Certifications preferred.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with both Microsoft Windows 10 and MAC OS administration and troubleshooting.
- Specific knowledge of GSuite and Gmail.
- Experience supporting Okta or similar cloud based third party identity management solutions for single sign-on authentication.
- Experience supporting mobile devices and mobile device management provisioning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focused attitude.
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy equipment such as computers and monitors.
- Experience with video collaboration tools and conference room technology support; Zoom experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and escalate problems to management when needed.
- Experience in sports, media/entertainment environment desired.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The XFL maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits and terminations.
** Only applicants who are legally authorized to work for The XFL will be considered. The XFL does not provide any work authorization sponsorship, or any assistance in securing, maintaining, or extending work authorization. **
How did you hear about this job?