Ticket Office Intern - Spring with Washington Redskins in Hyattsville, MD
Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Hyattsville, MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking a qualified individual to join the Redskins Ticket Office as an Intern this spring. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Provide assistance in all areas of Ticket Operations
- Assist with the ticket mailing(s) and preparation.
- Account Management
- Database Management
- Interact with customers on the phone and at ticket windows
- Fulfillment of ticket orders
- Handling of ticketing issues (reprints, stadium access issues)
- Process customer payments
- Organization of client contracts
- Event and Gameday support
- Event and Gameday ticket sales
- Basic accounting and finance
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is a must
- Good computer skills (word, excel)
- Willing to work some gamedays
All internship candidates must be eligible to receive college credit. A proof of credit letter from your College or University is required. If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit