Strategic Marketing Internship - Summer 2020 with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn · VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn · VA
The Washington Redskins are seeking Strategic Marketing interns to assist with sponsor sales and research during the summer of 2020.
This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Sponsorship Department by working as a member of the strategy team and supporting in its day-to-day operations.
Job responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Support the sponsorship strategy team in a variety of projects
- Assist in pitch preparation for the sponsorship sales team as well as other research/strategic planning projects
- Utilize Nielsen Scarborough and other research outlets to incorporate into pitches (prior knowledge preferred but not required)
- Maintain and continuously update the master pitch deck and inventory of all sellable sponsorship assets
- Assist with any prospect/client-related matters that may develop over the course of the internships
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship
- 20-25 hours per week
- Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average skills in PowerPoint
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work game days or events at FedExField in Landover, MD
If you wish to become a part of this exciting, fast paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please submit a resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Can you provide reliable transportation to Ashburn, VA?
Are you located in the Northern VA/ DC Metro area?
Will you receive college credit for this internship?