Strategic Marketing Internship with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn · VA
- Support the sponsorship strategy team in a variety of projects
- Assist in pitch preparation for the sponsorship sales team as well as other research/strategic planning projects
- Utilize Nielsen Scarborough and other research outlets to incorporate into pitches (prior knowledge preferred but not required)
- Maintain and continuously update the master pitch deck and inventory of all sellable sponsorship assets
- Assist with any prospect/client-related matters that may develop over the course of the internships
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship
- 20-25 hours per week
- Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average skills in PowerPoint
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work game days or events at FedExField in Landover, MD
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Can you provide proof that you will receive college credit for this internship?
Do you have local housing in or near DC, MD, or VA?
Do you have a vehicle to commute to Ashburn, VA?
Are you able to work some nights and weekends?