Senior Staff Assistant, Hospitality & Entertainment with The Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover, MD
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
The Washington Redskins Suite Department is in need of a motivated and adaptable individual to support our Senior Vice President and assist our Senior Director of Hospitality with special projects and initiatives. As a Senior Staff Assistant, the successful candidate will serve as a strategist, consultant, and coordinator to ensure activities within the department and organization are executed. The Senior Staff Assistant will assist in day-to-day management of special projects, events, social media, etc. The right candidate for the job will contribute to the long-term success of the company.
- Act as the liaison between the SVP and senior management team
- Assist the SVP and Sr. Director of Hospitality in facilitating and executing special projects
- Maintain the SVP schedule/calendar
- Take minutes during department meetings
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives as directed
- Participate in regular meetings with the Sr. Director of Hospitality to discuss events, upcoming projects, and social media plans
- Assess inquiries directed to the SVP. Determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage, which may be you
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2+ years’ executive level experience
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?