Senior Director of Corporate Partnership with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn · VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn · VA
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales Department Management
The Washington Redskins are seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional to join our Sales and Marketing team as Director/Senior Director of Corporate Partnerships.
Qualified individuals possess strong sponsorship sales & relationship development skills, and will be responsible for generating new revenue via fully integrated corporate marketing partnerships including signage, promotions, digital advertising, television & radio broadcasts, hospitality, tickets and all other team controlled marketing resources.
Specific responsibilities Include:
· Development (sale) of new corporate sponsorships with the underlying goal of generating maximum net revenue
· Identifying and prioritizing prospective partners and advertisers
· Create and sell marketing/advertising programs utilizing all existing team controlled inventory
· Ability to work well within a team sales environment.
· Must be dynamic, outgoing, self-motivated individual with a proven track record in developing corporate and/or media driven partnerships
· Must have highly referenced sales experience with a minimum of five (5) years in corporate sponsorship.
· The successful candidate must be creative and have prior experience creating sponsorship revenue for a team or event and proven experience generating new business via robust six and seven figure sponsorship deals.
Further, we seek an individual who is familiar with the integration of sponsorships with expertise in exceeding the sponsors' business objectives through a proprietary association with a sports team, event or athlete. This individual must be detail oriented, relationship driven and have a demonstrated track record of producing individual results within the context of a collaborative group sales force. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you wish to be a part of this fast paced organization AND you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?