Seasonal Grounds Crew with The Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover, MD
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Grounds Crew/Turf Management
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Grounds Department for a seasonal position at Fedexfield. Start date and end dates would be approximately June 24th-January 24th 2020. You will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of assisting in its day- to-day operations.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following
- Assist in field preparation for Redskins games, international soccer games and special events
- Run and Maintain equipment
- Establish a year- long fertilizer/herbicide/pesticide program Northbridge Bermuda grass
- Create and implement an equipment maintenance program
- Assist in painting multiple types of professional athletic fields
- Flexibility to work extended hours, including some nights and weekends
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?