Production Internship - Summer 2020 with The Washington Redskins in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join our Game Entertainment Production team at FedExField for the Summer of 2020. This employee will have the opportunity to work at FedExField in Landover, MD and our numerous stadium special events.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide special event & game-day support in a timely manner to Director and Manager
· Serve as the liaison between Director/Manager and various Redskins entertainment groups (i.e. Marching Band, Cheerleaders, R-Team, etc.)
· Assist with proofreading scripts, timelines, graphics, and more
· Serve as the liaison between Anthem singers, Honor Guards, and other game honorees
· Assist with production preparation prior to events
· Assist with Cheerleader and Marching Band appearances and events
· Assist with R team scripting and preparation for all needed events
· Assist the Video Producer and Production Staff with Fan Shoots, Media Day, and any other production events for the season
· Copy/distribute production scripts, timelines, schedules, and PA scripts
· Handle some administrative duties
· Assist the Director and Manager with the planning for Redskins Training Camp Fan Day, and other related events
· Currently enrolled in a College or University and be eligible to receive school credit for the internship
· Effective verbal communication skills
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Strong analytics skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite preferred
· Work effectively independently with little supervision
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Available to work all Redskins special events, including Training Camp Fan Day, and be able to commit to week-day office hours
· Acquiring a degree in Production, Communications or a related field
· Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. Occasionally work at heights.
· Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/downstairs. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
· Occasionally the employee will be asked to lift objects that weigh up to fifty pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you receive college credit for this internship?
Can you provide reliable transportation to Landover, MD?