Production Internship with The Washington Redskins in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join our Game Entertainment team at FedExField from August 2020 – January 2021. This employee will have the opportunity to work at FedExField and all Redskins special events and home games.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide basic game day support in a timely manner to Director and Manager
· Serve as game day liaison between Director/Manager and various Redskins entertainment
Groups (i.e. Marching Band, Cheerleaders, R-Team, and more)
· Assist with booking and serve as the liaison with Anthem singers, Honor Guards, and game day honorees
· Assist with booking and serve as the game-day liaison with all hospitality entertainment bands (i.e. concourse entertainment)
· Assist with game preparation prior to events including proofreading game documents (timelines, PA scripts) and organizing Game Entertainment inventory
· Assist with Marching Band and Cheerleader appearances and events
· Assist with R-Team needs and proofread game schedules
· Assist the Video Producer with on-site and off-site fan video shoots and any other production duties
· Copy/distribute production scripts
· Handle some administrative duties
· Currently enrolled in a College or University and be eligible to receive school credit for the internship
· Ability to be friendly, professional, and maintain a positive attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional analytics skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proficiency in Adobe Suite preferred
· Work effectively independently with little supervision
· Maintain a professional appearance.
· Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Available to work all home games, Redskins special events and commit to week-day office hours
· Acquiring a degree in Production, Communications or a related field
· Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. Occasionally work at heights.
· Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
· Occasionally the employee will be asked to lift objects that weigh up to fifty pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you receive college credit for this internship?
Can you provide reliable transportation to Landover, MD?