Partnership Marketing Manager with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn, VA
Marketing: Sales & Marketing Management
The Washington Redskins are seeking a Partnership Marketing Manager to join the corporate sponsorship department. The ideal candidate will have a professional demeanor, with the ability to communicate clearly to executives at all levels (both internally and externally). He/she will be detail oriented and able to manage various tasks and meet demanding deadlines. The ability to work independently by taking initiative, recommending solutions and making informed decisions is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and execute all elements of sponsorship contracts, including TV and radio media, digital assets, print advertising, stadium signage, special events, hospitality and in-game promotions
- Facilitate the production and placement of all partnership assets in coordination with ad agencies, media properties, broadcasters, publishers and promotional vendors
- Be a strategic thinker, acting as a consultant for Redskins corporate partners, showing knowledge and expertise in their respective categories
- Assist in the detailed coordination of multiple high-profile events and game day experiences
- Serve as the primary internal and external contact for execution and fulfillment of assigned partnerships
- Track and compile appropriate metrics that demonstrate ROI and growth opportunities for Washington Redskins corporate partners
- Contribute to sponsorship renewal process, including preparation of recap documents and providing recommendations for partnership growth
- Other duties as assigned or needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 2+ years of experience with a consumer brand, agency or media/sports property is preferred, but not required
- Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
- Availability and willingness to work all Washington Redskins home games and assigned events
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in developing activation marketing plans, promotions, presentations and proposals and demonstrated knowledge of general promotional concepts and marketing principles
- Ability to develop and maintain interpersonal and corporate relationships
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently or as part of a team
The Washington Redskins offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you meet the qualifications listed above, please apply online with a resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing to relocate to the Washington D.C./ Northern Virginia area?
Do you currently have you Bachelor's degree in a related field?
Do you have reliable transportation to Ashburn, VA?