Partnership Marketing Intern - Fall 2019 with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
- Manage and maintain lists and client databases
- Contribute to system development and departmental organization tactics
- Assist in planning and execution of sponsor-related events
- Assist in creating/monitor social media campaigns to support sponsor-related initiatives
- Interact professionally with both clients and fans
- Manage contracts and support sponsorship fulfillment
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship
- Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
- Ability to commute to FedExField located in Landover, MD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work every home game and special events at FedEx Field in Landover, MD
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Can you provide proof of college credit?
Do you have local housing in or near the DC, MD, VA area?
Can you provide your own transportation to Ashburn, VA?
Can you provide your own transportation to Landover, MD?
Are you able to work some nights and weekends?