Motions Graphics Designer with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn · VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn · VA
Web/Creative Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
The “Motion Graphics Designer” will help drive the ideation, production and creation of graphics, with a heavy/heavy focus on motion, for the digital media organization. A successful candidate must be a quick-thinking, creative individual who demonstrates a high level of urgency. Creative and out-of-the-box thinking, with a balance of project management skill, is absolutely critical for this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate with the social, marketing, and production teams to create compelling and engaging content.
- Ability to work independently and with people.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute designs from a blank canvas.
Education and Background Prerequisites
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in design and animation (digital media preferred).
- High-level of proficiency with graphic design software packages and technology (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, 3D software).
- Knowledge of other Adobe CS suite of programs.
- Interest in sports, comedy, and lifestyle.
- Knowledge of production graphics packages and Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Must include a link to your motion graphics portfolio/reel to demonstrate your creative talent and skill set.
- Knowledge of the game of football and today’s cultural impact/stories surrounding the game.
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Ability to multitask and remain organized while adhering to strict deadlines
- Flexibility to work varying and potentially long hours
- Must come with creative ideas and concepts
VP or Marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?