Membership Sales & Services Intern with The Washington Redskins in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking a qualified individual to join the Membership Sales and Services Department as an Intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team and individually. The ideal candidate will be able to receive college credit for a year-long internship experience; however, exceptional applicants only available for one semester internships will still be considered.
- Assist with daily office activities such as mailings, data entry, research, fulfilling client incentives and gifts, organization of client contracts
- Correspond with clients in order to obtain accurate account information, and update account records
- Execute various event/game day responsibilities in the Ticket Office, Guest Services booths and Club Level
- Help plan and execute exclusive events for existing and prospective clients
- Research new programs that will increase prospect base and client satisfaction
- Conduct outbound sales calls to assist Account Executives in qualifying sales leads and establishing relationships with prospects
- Full-time preferred (M-F, 9am – 5pm) and ability to work event/game days
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is a must
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Proactive, energetic, self-starter
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Can you provide proof of college credit?
Can you provide your own transportation?