Director, Client Services with The Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover, MD
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Washington Redskins are seeking a highly motivated and energetic professional to join the Client Services staff on a full time basis as a Client Services Director. The Client Services Director is responsible for strategizing and executing Season Ticket Member retention plans, leading a team of client services representatives, and providing superior customer service to all Season Ticket Members.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Client Service Representatives, each of whom have a dedicated account base to retain
- Train Client Services Representatives on world-class customer service techniques.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential Season Ticket Members.
- Respond to client feedback via telephone, email, and text in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed records of all correspondence, which will consist of phone calls, in-office and game day visits, and interactions at special events.
- Continuously look for ways to develop and grow new and existing customer relationships.
- Greet, support, and serve current and potential clients daily, at games, at off-site events, and special events.
- Administer the Redskins Gold membership program.
- Work games, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and provide customer wants.
- Five or more years of direct customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player while being open and willing to learn.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with Archtics and/or CRM system is a plus.
- Desire to build a career in the sports and entertainment industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?