Information Technology Intern - Spring 2020 with Washington Redskins in Landover · MD
Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Information Technology Department as an Intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Inventory Management
- Help desk support
- Create and maintain images
- Active Directory
- Printer support and management
- Vendor management
- Policies and Procedures
- Provide regular maintenance and administration of the company's I.T. environment
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Superior telephone manner and etiquette are necessary
- Above average computer skills required
- Superior customer service skills are a must
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is necessary
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction is a must
All internship candidates must be eligible to receive college credits. A proof of credit letter from your College or University is required. This is an unpaid, for-credit only internship.
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?