Information Technology Intern with Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins are seeking qualified individuals to join the Information Technology Department as an Intern. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually. Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Help desk support
Create Ghost and maintain images
Printer support and management
Policies and Procedures
Provide regular maintenance and administration of the company's I.T. environment
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Superior telephone manner and etiquette are necessary
- Above average computer skills including Excel are required
- Superior customer service skills are a must
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is necessary
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and ability to take direction is a must
All internship candidates must be eligible to receive college credits. A proof of credit letter from your College or University is required. If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply online.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit for this internship?
Are you able to complete an unpaid internship?