Human Resources Intern - Fall 2019 with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins are seeking a qualified individual to join the Human Resources Department as a Human Resources Intern for Fall of 2019. The right individual will be able to work as part of a team or individually. Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to clerical support, general human resources procedures, and special projects.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist with coordination of the recruiting and on boarding processes.
- Perform general clerical duties: filing, tracking information, scheduling, FedEx, etc.
- Support the HR administrative function.
- Assist with various HR – related project work.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for Hiring Managers
- Provide administrative and Front Desk support as needed.
- Major in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Excellent Communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Above average computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience to appropriately work with, and around, confidential information is necessary.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail is necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must receive undergraduate or graduate college credit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to provide proof of college credit?
Do you currently live in Northern Virginia?