Graphic Design (Production) Internship with The Washington Redskins in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · MD
The Washington Redskins are seeking a Graphic Design Intern to join our Game Entertainment team at FedExField from August 2020 – January 2021. This employee will have the opportunity to work at FedExField in Landover, MD and must be available for all Redskins events and home games. This position requires skills in multiple aspects of design, including motion and still graphics. Intern must be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and will need to prioritize their workload effectively to meet tight deadlines.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide game-day support in a timely manner to Director and Manager
· Create Game Entertainment graphics for the 2020 season, including motion and still graphics, while adhering to the brands standards of the Washington Redskins and our sponsors.
· Must produce creative material independently and on-time, but also be able to respond to creative direction, feedback and accelerated deadlines
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis
· Participate in brainstorming sessions with the Game Entertainment team
· Assist with proofreading scripts, timelines, graphics, and more
· Assist with production preparation prior to events
· Assist the Video Producer and Production Staff with Fan Shoots, Media Day, and any other production needs for the season
· Assist the Director and Manager with the planning for Redskins Training Camp Fan Day, and other related events
· Currently enrolled in a College or University and be eligible to receive school credit for the internship
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Possess strong typography and layout skills
· Proficient in in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere)
· Work effectively independently with little supervision
· Detailed-oriented with excellent proofreading and organization skills
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast-paced environment
· Available to work all Redskins special events including Training Camp Fan Day, and be able to commit to week-day office hours
· Acquiring a degree in Graphic Design or related field
· Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. Occasionally work at heights.
· Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
· Ability to navigate a stadium.
· Occasionally the employee will be asked to lift objects that weigh up to fifty pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you receive college credit for this internship?
Can you provide reliable transportation to Landover, MD?