Game Day Marketing Ambassador Team with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate Washington Redskins sponsor activations throughout the fan areas of FedExField
- Encourage fans to engage in fun fan-friendly activities
- Run fan tournaments and games in designated activation spaces
- Completed at least one year of an undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Must commit to entire Washington Redskins home schedule and potential home playoff games
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to be friendly and courteous and a team player, regardless of the situation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Customer service experience, especially with managing medium to large crowds, is a plus
- Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs
- Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a high-stress and fast paced environment
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to work ALL Redskins home games?
Do you have local housing in or near the DC, MD, VA area?
Can you provide your own transportation to and from FedExField in Landover, MD?
Have you completed at least one year of an undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university?