Game Day Event Staff with Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover, MD
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The Washington Redskins are seeking responsible individuals to join our Game Day Event Staff on a Part Time basis. The right fit individuals will provide excellent customer service (ticket takers, ushers, escalator/ elevator operators) and security throughout FedExField Stadium during Redskins Game Day and Special Events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work ALL 2019 Redskins Home Games and Major Events
- Provide guests with excellent customer service to enhance their game day fan experience
- Enforce FedExField, Redskins, and NFL rules, regulations and policies
- Identify problems when/before they occur and quickly contact the best representative to rectify the situation (Cleaning, Security, Managers Etc…)
- Receive and quickly act upon requests or complaints from guests. In the event of a serious problem, rapidly defer to upper management
- Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating FedExField, while maintaining a calm, professional manner
- Must commit to work all Redskins Home Games, Concerts, Soccer and potential playoff games
- Must be 18 and over with HS Diploma or GED
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to be friendly and courteous, regardless of the situation
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs
- Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast paced environment
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
The Washington Redskins are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How did you hear about this job?