Game Day Base Dispatcher with The Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover, MD
Other (consulting, membership, non-profit, real estate): Other
The Washington Redskins uphold the highest level of Best Practices set by the National Football League concerning Security, Fan Behavior and Guest Services. This Base Operator position is directly responsible for any person that enters stadium property from the time they arrive to the time they leave. We are The Most Fan Friendly Stadium in the World.
- Will be responsible for obtaining information from various departments and inputting the information into the computer software data base
- This position will learn the functions of other departments and log incidents as they occur during an event properly and accordingly
- The position will also be responsible for answering the Gameday Hotline for guests and providing information such as directions to the stadium, locations of hospitality and other information as described in the employee handbook
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma and/or prior dispatch or stadium operations experience a plus
- Must have excellent data entry (80 WPM preferred) and reporting skills
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy, work well with others; establishing and maintaining effective relationships with fellow employees and supervisors
- Strong oral communication skills
- Works well under pressure, remaining calm yet tactful when required
- Must be observant and have the ability to think clearly in emergencies; giving accurate instructions and information to others
- Must have the ability to multi- task in a fast paced environment
- Must maintain reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background investigation screening.
**Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including weekdays, weekends, holidays and evenings. Attendance at ALL home games plus major Special Events (Concerts, Soccer, etc.) is mandatory. Must be available minimum 5.5 hours prior to every game time.**
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you available for all 10 Redskins Home Games?