Director, Client Service & Retention with Washington Redskins in Landover , MD
Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover , MD
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Retention/Customer Service
Headquartered at Inova Sports Performance Center at Redskins Park in Ashburn, Virginia, the historic Washington Redskins Football Club has won five World Championship titles including the 1937 and 1942 National Football League Championship games, as well as Super Bowls XVII, XXII and XXVI. The Club has become one of the most recognizable professional sports franchises in history, featuring multiple Hall of Fame coaches, 19 members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame (with 11 others who also were Redskins) and becoming the first team in the NFL with an official marching band and fight song, "Hail to the Redskins." The Club plays their home games at FedExField in Landover, Md., and have been owned by Dan Snyder since 1999.
In 2018, the Club hired Brian Lafemina as the President of Business Operations & Chief Operating Officer. Under Brian’s direction, the Club has made significant progress in making the Redskins more fan and family-friendly, changing social and ticketing policies and creating a new leadership team to provide stability as the Redskins prepare for a bright future.
The Director of Client Services & Retention will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Member Services department, primarily responsible for the satisfaction, service, and retention of all Redskins Season Ticket and Club Seat members. The Director is accountable for Member retention through routine monitoring of staff accountability metrics, and hiring, training and developing the team. In addition, this position will work closely with the Marketing department to create a year-round Member engagement strategy, help plan events, and develop a strategic touchpoint calendar to create a world class experience for all Redskins Season Ticket members.
- Develop, implement, and facilitate the execution of a retention strategy catered to each Member’s specific needs and goals.
- Identify each client’s objectives, preferences and likelihood to renew using key data sets to drive decisions around communication, timing, and approach.
- Create strategic touch-point campaign each season to ensure that a mutually beneficial relationship is being developed with each and every Club Seat Holder and Season Ticket Member.
- Establish standard operating procedures for communication between these customers and the organization.
- Enhance database of customer profiles to deliver customer preferences and needs.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to help influence renewal campaign collateral and develop an event strategy tiered for each level of stakeholder.
- Coordinate, develop, and routinely update employee training and service process using industry knowledge and best practices to create a World Class service culture throughout the company.
- Serve as liaison between Redskins Client Services and FedExField Guest services departments developing efficiencies for training.
- Monitoring and appraising team performance and efficiency on an ongoing basis.
- Create actionable plan around NFL Voice of the Fan Survey, and survey data obtained throughout the year, to measure and demonstrate consistent growth across all categories.
- Work with the Season, Group, and Premium sales staff to help fulfill customer expectations and deliverables.
- Manage a service team while creating, presenting and executing a strong strategic vision for year-over-year growth.
- Review and execute new initiatives based on understanding of industry market trends.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years industry experience in a sports venue or related customer service role
- Demonstrated professional and superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to create customer service programs
- Ability to speak and present hospitality products to both large and small groups of potential and current clients
- Knowledge of ticket and premium sales and marketing best practices
- Strong ability to effectively interact externally with senior executives and internally with senior management
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have strong leadership abilities, outstanding presentation skills and exceptional motivational skills
- Required to provide own transportation to FedExField & Redskins Park
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?