Digital Marketing Manager with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn, VA
Web/Creative Services: Web Design/Development
The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to join the Digital Marketing department as a full-time employee responsible for managing effective use of our email marketing platform (Epsilon) to develop effective outbound marketing and lead nurturing programs.
This position works collaboratively across the company to develop and execute email marketing campaigns, create enewsletters, and build online lead generation forms.
Additionally, this position is also responsible for managing the email database and monitoring industry best practices to track, analyze and report results and make suggestions to continually improve and refine our approach to drive business results.
The right individual must have strong technical knowledge of email development and understanding of data collection policies, industry standards and digital trends. Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining high standards in all efforts, and be able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Develop campaigns and executional tactics for promotional, trigger, lead nurture and related email campaigns including coding, testing, deployment and analysis.
- Work with ticketing, marketing, and creative design departments to develop mobile- friendly email campaigns, landing pages and forms including creative implementation, testing, deployment and analysis.
- Identify target audience and develop segmentation, personalization, and testing strategies, including subject lines, dynamic content, and creative layout, to drive fan engagement and meet email KPIs.
- Develop and manage comprehensive campaign calendar to monitor frequency of contact and progression of messaging. Manage email marketing production schedules to ensure flawless and on-time execution, and securing necessary approvals from all applicable stakeholders.
- Monitor industry best practices, analyze campaign performance, and share learnings with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and to optimize plans going forward.
- Manage internal email database and work with IT to ensure data synchronization with data warehouse and CRM.
- Upgrade email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Creation and maintenance of various marketing and sponsored landing pages, related content, and 3rd party lead generation integrations on Redskins.com and other digital and mobile application channels.
- Manage the marketing automation platform and relationship with vendor (Epsilon).
- Serve as day-to-day liaison with the NFL Fan Centric Marketing team.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling. Ensure all links work and are trackable as required.
- Maintain quality assurance and usability testing across all Redskins digital properties.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- 2-4 years of professional work experience as an email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist
- Strong working knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Excellent editing and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional project management skills with a proven track record in creating and maintaining a productive, collaborative environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others
- Passion for sports, football and digital marketing
- Above average computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Epsilon Harmony email marketing platform and content management systems a plus
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Digital Media, Marketing, Communications or related and appropriate majors
- Must provide own transportation to Redskins Park in Ashburn, Va. and FedExField in Landover, Md.
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have reliable transportation to Ashburn, VA?
Are you completely proficient with HTML/ Dreamweaver?