Desktop Support with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn · VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn · VA
Technical Services: IT Database Management/Services
The Washington Redskins are seeking a dedicated & energetic IT Professional to join our IT Staff as a Desktop Support Specialist.
This position will be based at our headquarters in Ashburn, VA. At times during the year, there will be local travel to our other business locations in the DMV.
This position responds to user related questions/issues and interfaces with other departments. Provide end-user support, training and to perform workstation deployment, updates, maintenance, and user administration.
This position will create periodic status reports on service levels. Recognizes potential improvements and recommends to team.
- Follow IT SOPs also able to enforce IT policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support to employees through ticketing system, emails, phone calls, remote, and in person.
- On call cell phone support for after-hours support
- Configure, deploy, & support all laptop, desktop and mobile devices and related office software systems
- Diagnose hardware and software – Laptops, Desktops, Operating system, applications, etc.
- Diagnose and fix software and hardware related to Apple products
- Microsoft AD account administration
- Track and maintain computer assets
- Windows LAN Administration
- Have the ability to handle a wide variety of IT Projects and responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are necessary.
- Individual must be highly dependable, analytical, and detail oriented.
- Individual must be able to accommodate the flexible, dynamic schedule of a professional sports team
- Assists in game day preparations and testing, as well as game day support for various systems.
- Answer support calls from help desk and track problems in a ticketing system.
- Maintain desktop and device compliance policies by enforcing company security settings, software settings and user restrictions
- Other tasks as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?