Conversion Coordinator, Facilities with The Washington Redskins in Landover · VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · VA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Conversion Crew
Conversion Coordinator will manage all event conversions that take place at FedExField and Redskins Park. This position will be responsible for coordinating the scopes of work for each conversion, estimating staffing and work duration requirements. This position will be responsible for communication with the Operations and Events Departments to ensure the full scope of work meets all required expectations. This position will also be responsible for assisting with administrative duties including managing work orders and quality control inspections to ensure the event operations and conversions are completed to the highest standards. This position will be responsible for completing the scope of work within timeline, and directing staff, including temporary labor. The position will be responsible for assisting with the onsite training of temporary staff. Responsible for assisting with movement, pickup, delivery and installation of equipment, furniture and other materials.
Reports to: VP, Operations
Supervises: Contracted Labor and Vendors
- Oversee the conversion and changeover of all event spaces at FedExField and Redskins Park from event to event including but not limited, NFL football, college football, concert productions, family shows, corporate events, etc.
- Support the execution of 300+ events that take place at FedExField and Redskins Park during a calendar year
- Read and interpret floor plans and layouts to ensure event arrangements meet event requirements
- Set up, maintain and break down such items as: chairs, tables, operable walls, barricades, staging, and other furnishing and equipment
- Manage work order system pertaining to any labor requested for any events or work preformed at FedExField or Redskins Park.
- Inspect areas after they have been converted to ensure the internal/external customer is satisfied and all items in the event orders have been addressed to meet safety regulations
- Schedule weekly and monthly conversion work for staff and contracted labor to ensure necessary labor needs are met on a daily, weekly, and per event basis. Tracks labor to ensure to stay within budget. Approves conversion department timesheets daily. Directly supervise and assign work to FT/PT Staff Members in preparing facility for all events and conversions
- Coordinate with the Events department to provide conversion estimates for events. Prepare event cost summaries for different types of conversions
- Review the departmental needs and recommend repairs, maintenance, or special projects to the department head
- Develop and implement departmental policies and procedures to insure highest possible standards of conversions operations are met and sustained
- Provide training in proper techniques and procedures of conversion and proper use of conversion equipment.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Operates heavy equipment including but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks, boom lifts, scissor lifts
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred in Facility Management)
- A minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Experience in developing and managing budgets
- Must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary. The ability to demonstrate dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned and varying shifts and completing responsibilities in a timely manner are required
- Must have the ability to stand, sit, crouch and bend throughout the course of daily activities
- Experience in building scopes of work, projecting costs, and prioritizing tasks
- Experience with ABI Employee Time and Attendance system
- Experience with Social Tables, CAD, and 24/7 CMMS
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?