Client Services Representative with The Washington Redskins in Landover, MD
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover, MD
Ticket Sales and Services: Client Relations/Customer Service
The Washington Redskins are seeking a highly motivated and energetic professionals to join the Client Services staff on a full time basis as a Client Services Representative. The Client Services Representative is responsible for providing superior customer service to and developing personal relationships with Season Ticket Members in order to maximize customer retention.
- Provide world-class customer service and proactively contact Season Ticket Members.
- Respond to client feedback via telephone, email, and Zipwhip texting in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed records of all correspondence, which will consist of phone calls, in-office and game day visits, and interactions at special events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and potential Season Ticket Members.
- Continuously look for ways to develop and grow new and existing customer relationships.
- Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily, at games, at off-site events, and special events.
- Work games, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and provide customer wants.
- One to two years of direct customer service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, a related field, or equivalent job experience in a related field.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player while being open and willing to learn.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with Archtics and/or CRM system is a plus.
- Desire to build a career in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Hourly Pay With Overtime
- Yearly Bonus Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?