Affinity Marketing Manager with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn, VA
The Washington Redskins are seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to join the Sponsorship Department as an Affinity Marketing Manager. The Manager will assist in the development, strategic planning and promotion of Redskins marketing platforms, including Redskins Salute (military appreciation club) and the Women of Washington Redskins (women’s club).
This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Sponsorship Department by working as a member of the team and supporting in its day-to-day operations.
Job responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Aid in the strategic planning of Redskins marketing platforms’ year-round initiatives, including all events, game day elements, graphic design and branding
- Manage the integration of Redskins Salute and the Women of Washington Redskins with league-wide campaigns including Salute to Service and Breast Cancer Awareness
- Assist with developing and monitoring fan engagement marketing campaigns, including social media and web promotion
- Assist the sales team through development of turnkey assets for proposals
- Work efficiently with the Partnership Marketing team to allow a timely delivery of all partnership assets related to marketing platforms, including Redskins Salute and the Women of Washington Redskins
- Prepare and manage the annual budgets for both Redskins Salute and the Women of Washington Redskins
- Related duties as assigned
- Must have at least 2+ years of relevant work experience with fan engagement or sports marketing
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
- Availability and willingness to work all Washington Redskins home games and assigned events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Photoshop and graphic design experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
The Washington Redskins offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. If you meet the qualifications listed above, please apply online with a resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you willing to relocate to the Washington DC/ Northern Virginia Area?
Do you currently have your Bachelor's degree in a related field?
Do you have reliable transportation to Ashburn, VA?