Account Executive with Washington Redskins in Landover · MD
Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Landover · MD
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Washington Redskins are seeking positive and passionate individuals that are committed to becoming sales leaders in the sports and entertainment industry. This position focuses on the development of the skills and knowledge needed to become a senior sales professional. The intention of this position is to grow the Account Executive’s skills to a level that is of optimal sales performance.
- Initiate sales of new full season tickets, group tickets and single game tickets.
- Develop relationships, set face-to-face appointments (both externally and at FedExField) and show seats to potential customers with the objective to close new business.
- Make 65+ outbound phone calls daily in addition to emailing and Zipwhip texting.
- Continuously look for ways to develop and grow new and existing customer relationships through seat visits, prospecting, referrals and other ticket sales initiatives (sales booths, in-house events and off-site community events).
- Maintain electronic records of all customers and prospects with our CRM system.
- Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily and at games.
- Work games, weekends and holidays as assigned.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- One to two years of direct sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, a related field, or equivalent job experience in a related field.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player while being open and willing to learn.
- Ability to present sales information to potential clients.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with Archtics and/or CRM system is a plus.
- Hourly Pay With Commission
- Monthly & Yearly Bonus Opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?