50/50 Raffle Game Day Seller with The Washington Redskins in Ashburn · VA
The Washington Redskins jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn · VA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Are you a friendly, high-energy person that can start a conversation with anyone?
The Washington Redskins are looking for enthusiastic individuals to sell 50/50 Raffle tickets to Redskins fans at home games at FedExField to benefit the Redskins Charitable Foundation. This position requires an outgoing personality as sellers will be asked to approach fans attending the game to purchase 50/50 raffle tickets, all to help make a difference in the community.
Since 2000, we have given back more than $26M to the community and currently provide support and services to more than 178,000 children annually. Our focus is on supporting the children’s education, health, and wellness as well as preparing them for their future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with fans the purpose and goals of the 50/50 Raffle program and the Foundation
- Sell 50/50 raffle tickets to fans pre-game and in-game
- Handle large amounts of money and electronic transactions
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets
- Problem solve and answer questions fans may have about the 50/50 raffle program
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong sales skills/ or sales background
- Prior cash handling experience
- Ability to interact positively with fans
- Able to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass a background check, which all candidates are subject to by law
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
- Must be able to work all pre-season, regular season, and post-season home games
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary
- Has the ability to work 8-10 hours at each Washington Redskins home game, and be on their feet for that duration
Reports to: Development & Special Events Coordinator, Charitable Foundation
This is a paid, part-time seasonal position. Incentives given to top performing sellers. Previous sales experience is preferred, but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?