Washington Football Hype Team
The Washington Football Team are seeking responsible, fun individuals to join our Gameday Hype Team on a Part Time basis. The Hype Team will add excitement and entertainment to the overall gameday experience by engaging and entertaining Fans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work ALL 2021/2022 Football Team Home Games and Major Events when deemed necessary
- Engage with Fans to create a fun and positive guest experience throughout gameday and events
- Distribute promotional items to Fans
- Assist with set up and take down of gameday and other events when it comes to Hype Team responsibilities
- Assist with Guest Services in providing excellent customer service to the Fans
- Serve as an ambassador for the Washington Football team on gamedays and other events
- Enforce FedExField, Washington Football Team and NFL rules, regulations and policies
- Receive and quickly act upon requests from guests. In the event of a serious problem, rapidly defer to upper management
- Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating FedExField, while maintaining a calm, professional manner
- When the Washington Football Team plays away games, Hype Team can make appearances at events throughout the city
- Follow a choreographed run of show for gameday that can include dancing, give-a-ways, cheers and other experiences that are deemed necessary by the Guest Experience leadership team.
- Operate t-shirt guns and other promotional items as needed
- Must commit to work all Football home games, and available for appearances during away games.
- Must be lively, out-going and enthusiastic and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be 18 and over with HS Diploma or GED
- Experience in entertainment, hosting or dancing is preferred
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to be friendly and courteous, regardless of the situation
- Ability to work with children and Fans/crowds of all ages
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time, dance, walk long distances, and climb stairs as well as listing set up and breakdown items (up to 50 pounds)
- Be a team player who is able to work adjust quickly when needed
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.