The Washington Football Team is offering an internship for the Summer and Fall of 2021.
The Operations/Facilities Intern will gain facilities and operations experience at FedExField and be responsible for:
- Project Management
- Conversion Planning and Execution
- Parking Planning and Execution
- Cleaning Planning and Execution
- NFL Policies and Operations
- Facilities Shadowing
- Quality Control
- Work Order Implementation
Additional projects include:
- CMMS work order system implementation and assisting with creating an internal process to submit work orders, track, and close out in our software. This software is critical to our operations for historical tracking and inventory management.
- Act as a primary contact for the CMMS system implementation and collaborate with staff to review the process, follow up on requests, and generate weekly, monthly reports for management.
- Other duties and projects as assigned include planning and execution of Conversions, Parking and Cleaning operations, and overall Project Management.
- Degree or in process of earning degree in Business or Project Management or a related field is required.
- Must be self-motivated, and have the ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- The ability to communicate effectively and professionally in written and verbal format is required.
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook) and have a willingness and ability to effectively learn and navigate different applications.
- Project management experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday as well as weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be capable of working both indoors and outdoors and work may include long periods of standing, lifting, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Must be abele to work safely and abide by safety and security protocols.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.