The Washington Football Team is offering an internship in our Guest Experience Department reporting to the Director, Guest Experience. This internship will provide an opportunity to experience and learn all the difference aspects of working a game day including: guest services, operations and guest experience.
- Experience and support various game day positions including: Greeter, BASE Representative, Guest Services Booth, Dream Seats, Gold Ambassador, Ushers (various levels), Game Day Recovery Squad.
- Work on projects related to enhancing the game day experience for fans and game day staff including: Game Day Staff Recognition Initiatives, Theme Game Giveaway and Uniform, Fan Activations, Retail Activations, Policy and Procedure Development.
- Degree in or pursuing a degree in hospitality, business management or related field is highly preferred.
- Must be able to develop ideas into a presentation and present in a group setting.
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed is required based on event schedule. Work hours include long periods of standing and walking in a stadium.
- Experience in providing a high level of customer service is highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate professionally in written and verbal format.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
- Prior experience in event venue operations, customer service and guest relations is highly preferred.
- Must be able to work game day and major events in an indoor and outdoor setting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.