Game Day Event Staff-Football Team Gold Ambassador with Washington Football Team in Landover · MD
Redskins Gold Ambassadors: Provide personalized, customer-oriented service to Football premium clients at all Redskins games and events.
- Work ALL 2020 Football Home Games and Major Events
- Provide guests with excellent customer service to enhance their game day fan experience
- Enforce FedExField, Football, and NFL rules, regulations and policies
- Identify problems when/before they occur and quickly contact the best representative to rectify the situation (Cleaning, Security, Managers Etc…)
- Receive and quickly act upon requests or complaints from guests. In the event of a serious problem, rapidly defer to upper management
- Provide immediate assistance to and emergency notification of guests in the event of an accident or injury
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating FedExField, while maintaining a calm, professional manner
- Must commit to work all Football Home Games, Concerts, Soccer and potential playoff games
- Must be 18 and over with HS Diploma or GED
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to be friendly and courteous, regardless of the situation
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs
- Be a team player who is able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills, 2-3 years experience
How did you hear about this job?
Are you 18 years of age or older?
Do you have at least 2-3 years of customer service?
Have you ever been employed by the Washington Football? If yes, what department?
Have you ever been employed or are you currently employed by Levy, CSC (Contemporary Services Corporation), Fanatics, Standard Parking, or Apex? If yes, what position and when?
What does excellent customer service mean to you?