This position is seasonal part-time. The candidate will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League operations staff while working as a part-time member of the department and assisting in its day-to-day event functions. Involvement in special events includes, but are not limited to Stadium Tours, Concerts/Festivals, Ride & Drives, Corporate Conventions, Hospitality Receptions, Weddings, Football Camps/Clinics, Sponsor Events and Holiday Parties.
Candidates must be able to work extended hours including some nights and weekends during event periods.
- Act as the primary Event Day Manager for (Non-NFL) events representing the team with various clients and sponsors utilizing FedExField.
- General Logistics management – including the possibility of set-up/break-down of an event space, conducting inventory, etc.
- Event oversight of team partners and contractors
- Direct supervision of part-time event staff – including hourly management, position assignment and personnel management
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests attending both FedExField by answering all questions as necessary
- General office work to include email, phones, managing time sheets etc.
- Perform additional duties as required by the Operations and Special Events staff
- Ability to work seasonal part-time hours working events that may take place during the day, night, weekend and/or holidays.
- Polite, positive, self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office proficient)
- Team player able to handle a variety of tasks
- Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting. Must be able to stand for long periods of and walk long distances
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information is necessary
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.