The Washington Football Team is searching for a digital campaign coordinator to help execute digital marketing campaigns for the team, FedExField, their partners and events. This role will report to our Marketing Automation Manager and will be responsible for the development of campaigns across email, web, mobile app and display ad networks.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn, an inquisitive nature, an attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic.
- Perform day-to-day email development and design utilizing Photoshop, Oracle’s Eloqua, Litmus and Everest (a Validity tool).
- Create and deploy marketing deliverables through embedding creative in a design template, coding HTML, editing copy, creating forms, developing automation workflows, and appending links for campaigns.
- Assist in the digital promotion and advertising efforts within the NFL display ad network, Google Ad Manager, media partner websites, emails, push notifications, text campaigns, contests, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in Ticketing, Sponsorship and Editorial to ensure strategic priorities are identified and incorporated into digital campaigns.
- Work to maintain clean and actionable subscription bases, accurate contact filters, and shared lists that enable automation across platforms.
- Assist in team rebrand work, reimagining the team presence across owned and operated digital platforms.
- Contribute to the creation, development, and execution of email marketing strategies that align with team messaging, while maintaining brand voice and design standards.
- Work cross-departmentally with ticketing, sponsorship, public relations, content, and graphic design teams
- Support organizational alignment across teams through the support of necessary calendars, campaign briefs, content support, creative requests, and marketing plans
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop particularly)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field - equivalent experience will also be accepted
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience; experience with email marketing preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate meaningfully and proactively across departments, and a commitment to relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.