The “CRM Coordinator” will be an integral member of the Washington Football Team Business Intelligence team. This person will focus on the day-to-day routine management of the company’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and utilize data to assist with sales and marketing efforts. They will perform tasks in each of the areas that align with the team’s overall goals and objectives. This person will also provide administrative assistance as needed. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and analytically minded.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting “CRM Analyst” with day-to-day Microsoft Dynamics administration including data entry, data cleansing, user support and training for new and existing users.
- Efficiently route prospects to sales staff and monitor CRM activity.
- Support the digital marketing team by pulling complex segments for email distribution.
- Document, maintain, and support workflows, views, and reports inside Microsoft Dynamics.
- Monitor and support the collection and management of all customer-related data employing data governance methodologies to ensure cleanliness of fan database and its appropriate use.
- Assist with project management and development of CRM capabilities roadmap, implementation of new CRM technology, and the automation of system and list processes.
Contribute to the development and assessment of customer journeys and initiatives to acquire new fan data and additional sources of existing fan data.
- Conduct periodic calls with other industry leaders in CRM to identify best practices to implement.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- 1+ years of experience in CRM, database management & marketing or related experience. Direct experience with a sports team or a related entertainment industry is a plus, but not mandatory. Microsoft Dynamics is highly preferred; KORE Software and Archtics experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Eloqua, Tableau and SQL is a plus.
- Collaborative personality and ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Creative problem solver with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and events as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.