Brand Marketing Coordinator with The Washington Football Team in Ashburn · VA
The Washington Football Team jobs
Sports Jobs in Ashburn · VA
The “Coordinator – Brand Marketing” will be responsible for marketing planning that drives awareness, consideration and conversion of the Washington Football Team’s brand and product offerings. The person in this role will be responsible for collaborating across the organization to develop marketing plans and support Sales (Ticketing & Event) initiatives. This person will work closely with the communications/PR team, creative services, sponsorship, digital team and agency partners.
A successful candidate must be a forward thinking, creative individual who demonstrates a high level of communication, inquisitiveness and organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day marketing support and guidance for departments across the organization
- Assist in creating messaging and content necessary to successfully execute marketing initiatives
- Develop and outline marketing plan(s) to ensure business goals and objectives are met
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate and manage execution of marketing plan(s)
- Collaborate with creative & content teams in development of assets in support of marketing plan(s)
- Analyze consumer insights and help build future strategies and product offerings based on learnings
- Assist in ensuring that all consumer touchpoints and marketing assets are effectively representing the Washington Football Team brand
- Measure and evaluate campaign results
- Manage and develop budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or related field
- 1-2 years of experience with consumer/event marketing
- General understanding of digital marketing (email, web and social media)
- Attention to detail, ability to think creatively and operate independently
- Team player with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a strong cross-functional worker and communicator
- Ability to work nights, weekends and events as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?