Job Title: Administration Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Vice President, Operations
This position provides administrative support to the Operations leadership team with invoice processing, vendor payment inquiries, office supply procurement, reporting and other related special projects and tasks.
- Submit invoices for payment ensuring proper coding and researching discrepancies as necessary.
- Contact for vendor payment inquiries.
- Creates purchase orders and assists department team members with purchase order creation.
- Provides administrative support including correspondence, managing calendars, report creations and managing documents and files.
- Distribute incoming mail to department and coordinate shipping and mailings.
- Procure office supplies for administrative staff at FedExField.
- Assist with coordinating staff events, staff lunches and other related activities.
- All other related special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Requires prior experience providing administrative support.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- High School Diploma/GED required along with college courses or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Dynamics, Smartsheet and ABI is highly preferred.
- Establishing and fostering collaborative relationships across all levels to provide a high level of service in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft applications is required.
- Strong time management and sense of urgency to address issues promptly is necessary in this role along with the ability to be flexible and agile.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.