Careers | Washington Football Team - WashingtonFootball.com
Ticket Operations Coordinator - Washington Commanders
Washington Commanders Jobs
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Washington Commanders are hiring for a Ticket Operations Coordinator. This position will support and assist the Washington Football Team Ticket Office with day-to-day and game day ticket office operations. Candidate should have outstanding interpersonal skills, operate with the highest integrity, and have strict attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will assist with customer service items, guest relocations, ticket sales, will call distribution, inventory management, assisting customers (both internal and external) and more. Additional projects and assignments will be added.
- Effective communication skills and excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organized and the ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information with others of diverse cultures or backgrounds
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Handle problems and customers in a courteous and efficient manner
- Possess strong communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Experience handling and balancing cash
- Experience with Ticketmaster/Archtics preferred
- Previous experience in ticket operations at professional or collegiate level preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This is a full-time position reporting to the Sr. Director, Ticket Strategy and Operations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.