Texans Luxe Partnership Services Representative - Houston Texans (Houston · TX)
- Manage West Side Accounts by developing/strengthening relationships with Primary contacts and Administrators through “Why” meetings and day-to-day communication/contact, as well as assisting with renewals.
- Archtics ticketing system management.
- CRM account management.
- Facilitate sales to service transitions.
- Suite artwork/branding management.
- Conduct and review post-game surveys.
- Assume lead administrator role for internal systems including Archtics, CRM (Contracts and Eloqua), and suite agreement files in Laserfiche.
- Provide gameday support to the Senior Director of Partnership Services to include, but not limited to, gameday preparation activities/tasks, concierge staff management, pre-game sampling/experiences, etc.
- Oversee Sideline Seats and hospitality area to achieve high satisfaction rates for Texans Luxe members.
- Assist with Luxe events and gifting, where necessary.
- Provide support for all LSSE events with duties to include, but not be limited to, Archtics ticket system management and event day services.
- Oversee autographed items and gift inventory/requests.
- Respond to emails/phone calls and perform other customer service functions to ensure effective handling of all Texans Luxe service issues.
- Assist in various other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Senior Director of Texans Luxe Partnership Services or the Vice President, Texans Luxe.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university, required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in premium sport ticketing product customer service field required, preferably suite service.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience front-facing high-end clientele.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Texans Luxe
Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years working experience in sports in a premium seating service position. preferably suite service?
Do you have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience front-facing C-Level or high end clientele?
Are you proficient in the use of CRM or a comparable account management system? If so, which system?
Are you proficient in the use of Archtics or a comparable ticket management system?If so, which system?