Regional Ticket Sales Associate with Lone Star Sports and Entertainment in Houston · TX
Lone Star Sports and Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Department: Ticketing/Lone Star Sports & Entertainment
Reports To: Vice President of Ticket Sales and Business Insights
- Completion of, or in pursuit of, a bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- High-energy level, self-motivation.
- Willingness to engage in a high volume of outside sales efforts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop solid working relationships at all levels across the organization [and externally].
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
Basic Function: Sell ticket, group, suite and hospitality packages to the Battle of the Piney Woods event at NRG Stadium.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect, engage and close ticket, group, suite and hospitality package sales to corporations and consumers for the Battle of the Piney Woods event.
- Call on a list of potential buyers, by telephone, email or by face-to-face meetings to sell ticket packages to the Battle of the Piney Woods.
- Meet daily quota of calls/appointments set by Vice President of Ticket Sales and Business Insights.
- Assist in the servicing of all Battle of the Piney Woods patrons on gameday.
- Perform various other tasks or projects that may be assigned from time to time by Vice President of Ticket Sales and Business Insights or the General Manager of Lone Star Sports & Entertainment
Travel Requirements: Occasional local travel related to sales efforts and events.
*Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in applying for this position?
Are you able to work Monday to Friday from 8:30AM to 5:30PM and occasional overtime?