Partnership Marketing Representative with Lone Star Sports and Entertainment in Houston · TX
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Department: Lone Star Sports & Entertainment (“LSSE”)
Reports to: Senior Director of Partnership Marketing
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year, college or university required.
- Previous experience with corporate sponsorship activities preferred.
- Specialty in Marketing, Sports Management or related field preferred
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and possess ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a high-energy environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
- Ability to self-motivate and think innovatively.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability to interface with clients with a high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and photo editing software.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Strategically align partner assets with client partnership goals and objectives.
- Formulate and strategically execute all fulfillment activities for LSSE event corporate sponsorship and media partner accounts as provided in contractual agreements.
- Perform all departmental responsibilities for management of partnership elements for all corporate partnership agreements.
- Develop and execute year round client services strategy to help strengthen relationships with key sponsor contacts and secure renewal agreements with assigned partner accounts.
- Support Bowl Week and other LSSE ancillary events year round.
- Support Texans staff in event production, planning and execution including Texans game days, Training Camp and other events as needed.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Consult with corporate sponsors on how to best align their allotted contractual elements (media, signage, print materials, hospitality, etc.) to achieve designated sponsor goal objectives.
- Prepare all event recap documents and support proposal creation in a timely manner following each event.
- Ensure all provisions for client benefits contained in corporate sponsorship agreements are fulfilled utilizing CRM including, but not limited to, signage, print, media, events, hospitality and onsite activation.
- Communicate effectively with corporate sponsor clients regarding creative activation opportunities at upcoming LSSE events, initiatives and activities.
- Coordinate all aspects of sponsor activation elements at LSSE events and marketing events as required.
- Coordinate the execution of select sponsor game day benefits which may include client hospitality/entertainment and in-game promotions.
- Perform departmental responsibilities with regard to LSSE elements for all corporate sponsorship agreements with duties to include, but not be limited to, creation of deadlines for timely delivery, communication of process intra-departmentally, control of budgetary impact and execution of contractual partnership agreement elements.
- Create LSSE Event Game Production Scripts in consultation with Texans Event Production staff.
- Track all LSSE sponsor fulfillment budgets and related expenses.
- Coordinate communication and planning with Texans staff on assignments related to LSSE event production as needed.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other LSSE and Texans personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the LSSE offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
- Perform various other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Director of Partnership Marketing.
Travel Requirements: Occasional local travel as may be required for corporate sponsor meetings and department events.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How did you hear about this job?
What are the three most important qualities that you believe you would bring to the LSSE team if we hired you?
Describe your previous work experience and what makes you qualified for the Partnership Marketing Representative position.