Partnership Marketing Coordinator with Houston Texans in Houston · TX
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Corporate Development
Reports to: Senior Director of Partnership Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required, with a specialty in Marketing, Sports Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with corporate sponsorship activities preferred.
- Ability to interface with clients with a high degree of professionalism and customer service.
- Ability to self-motivate and think innovatively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment.
- Decision making capabilities with respect to duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain solid working relationships at all levels across the organization and externally, particularly with assigned corporate sponsors.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a winning attitude and a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Strategically align partner assets with client partnership goals and business objectives.
- Formulate and strategically execute all fulfillment activities as provided in contractual agreements for assigned corporate sponsorship accounts.
- Perform all departmental responsibilities for research and analytics process for all assigned corporate partnership agreements.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
- Consult and strategize with assigned corporate sponsors on how to best align their allotted contractual elements (media, signage, print materials, hospitality, etc.) to achieve designated sponsor SMART goal objectives.
- Ensure all provisions for client benefits contained in assigned corporate sponsorship agreements are fulfilled including, but not limited to, signage, print, media, events, hospitality and onsite activation.
- Communicate effectively with assigned corporate sponsor clients regarding creative activation opportunities at upcoming Club events, initiatives and activities to add value to sponsorship.
- Produce and lead comprehensive year-end recap report for assigned corporate sponsors and coordinate scheduling of presentation meetings with client representatives and appropriate Club staff.
- Manage all aspects of sponsor activation elements for assigned corporate sponsors at Club home games and marketing events as required.
- Participate with other Partnership Marketing personnel in handling special requests, promotions and value-added programs.
- Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
Travel Requirements: Occasional local travel as may be required for corporate sponsor meetings and department events.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How did you hear about this job?
What are the three most important qualities that you believe you would bring to the Texans if we hired you?
Describe your previous work experience and what makes you qualified for the Partnership Marketing Coordinator position.